Claims of Copyright Infringement & Related Issues (17 USC § 512 et seq.)
If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been violated by any of the Companies or by a third party who has uploaded Content to this Site please provide the following information to Realty Boutique, LLC -designated copyright agent listed below:
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on this Site;
- An address, telephone number and an email address where you can be contacted;
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use is not authorized by the copyright or other intellectual property rights owner, by its agent, or by law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or are authorized to act on the owner’s behalf;
- Your electronic or physical signature.
The Companies may request additional information before removing any infringing material. The Companies may provide the alleged infringing party with your email address so that the person can respond to your allegations.
If a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, you may submit a counter notification to our agent. A valid counter notification is a written communication that incorporates the following elements:
- A physical or electronic signature of the poster;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification;
- Your name, address, and telephone number; a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of federal district court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the U.S., for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found; and that you will accept service of process from the complainant.
Notices of the foregoing copyright issues should be sent as follows:
Realty Boutique, LLC
9820 Northcross Center Court Suite 50
Huntersville, NC 28078